The cutting edge is not accurate although do land preparation according to the design data.
1) When the trouble is on the machine side
- Engine rotation is slow.
- Work mode is not P mode.
- Travel speed is too fast.
- Cylinder resetting has not been completed.
- Pitch rod length input is fault.
- Blade pitch angle is not adjusted (*Only for machines that support auto pitch)
etc. are possible causes.
2) When the trouble is on the field side
- Poor setting of the reference station or poor communication with the reference station.
- Poor localization.
- Insufficient number of satellites, defective satellites, etc.
- Multipath effects.
How to deal
1) Machine side
- Increase engine speed.
- Set the work mode to P mode.
- Decrease travel speed.
- Perform cylinder reset.
- Enter the pitch rod length correctly.
- Adjusting the blade pitch angle (*Only for machines that support auto pitch).
- Check GNSS reception environment.
2) Jobsite side
- Review reference station settings.
- Review localization data.
- Check GNSS reception environment at reference station.