How to extend the design surface / how to cancel the extension of the design surface.
Please refer to following below.
(The procedure is for GX60. The operation may vary slightly depending on the machine.)
How to deal / Explanation
[Extending the design surface]
1. Press and hold the surface you want to extend (TIN data) on the main screen to display the menu.
2. Select "Isolate surface".
3. On the "Isolate Surface Region" screen, enter the distance you wish to extend at the extended grade edge.
4. Press "Ok" button.
5. Return to the main screen.
Tip: The color of the extended design plane can be specified in the "Extension Color".
6. The extended distance is displayed in the color of the design data (white line in the image).
[To cancel the extension of the design surface]
1. On the main screen, press and hold the design surface (TIN data) for which you want to stop isolating to display the menu.
2.Select "Stop isolating".